Wednesday, August 4, 2010

24th of july!!

For the 24th this year we had a picnic and went SWIMMING!! It was so fun to have my family there and mikes parents too. We had pizza and a few salads and snacks that everyone brought. The girls played in the sand for hours on end and actually liked the pool this time!  WOOOhhhooooo. Finally they didn't scream bloody murder when they got in. They splashed and even pushed themselves off the edge into my mother in laws arms! Good job girls!! And I cant believe how good at swimming Ethan has gotten over this summer. He usually goes down with Mikes parents almost every day. He loves to hold his breath and swim under water. He has no fear (which scares the heck out of me) and loves every minute in the water! We even had an underwater disposable camera to take some fun pics!!

 
The girls honestly played in the sand .... without moving.... for like 2 hours straight!!




 
 



1 comment:

Stacy Hunt said...

Hoorah! I'm such a proud auntie. I kept swimming and playing with him underwater while I was there, so I hope that's part of what's made him love doing it so much now.

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!