Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wendover 2011

Ok I have no idea how this happened but I didn't blog about Wendover this year! I was going through some of my pics and just cant believe I didn't! So I hope you all don't mind me backtracking a bit. I just want to have it in my blog so when I get around to doing blog books it will be in it. So close your eyes.....wait dont close your eyes.....just pretend its still September. Ok here we go....

This is when we just got there. They set up their cute animal chairs and had a snack!  







This was their face almost the whole time we were there......The kept saying "its too sunny" LOL


testing out the water

Ethan also thought it was too sunny! LOL

JUMP IN!


Yup thats the hot tub. It wasn't on this year. That's a first!

Jess and Melody

some goof balls in the pool....aka cousins

Looking at their happy faces!

We all got spray bottles from grandma Yoshi. It kept the kids busy for hours!

Looking at the lizard Jake and Jared caught.

No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!