Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ohhhh and Trick or Treating of course!

Yeah....almost forgot to post pics of trick or treating. We went to lunch with my mom and sister for my birthday on Halloween. We ate, came home, the kids napped and we were off to trick or treat. We went over to our friends Adrienne and Josh's house and she cooked dinner. We ate and then headed off to get some goodies! The girls tuckered out pretty fast but had a good time. Then after that we went over to my grandmas house to visit and eat some more....curry. Yum. Yeah we ate a lot that day. Haha.
 SO we are on our way over to Adrienne's house and I look back to find this.....What funny kids I have!!
 All the kids in costume!! So fun!

 Adrienne was taking a pic of her kids on the front porch and my kids of course had to have one of their own! LOL
 Ashlynn, Kaitlynn, and Brookie.

 Sarah

 Heading towards the BIG houses!! Full size candy bars and all!!
Emma crying after coming back to the house because she cant have a sucker and a piece of chocolate at the same time!

Great Halloween!

No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!