Saturday, September 24, 2011

My sister

My sister is honestly one of the most loving and caring person I know. She has a huge heart and always makes sure everyone is happy. She is BEAUTIFUL and funny. She loves kids and sure knows how to make them smile. She is so very thoughtful and I know she will always be there for me. I just cant say enough good things about her. She really is irreplaceable. I am so blessed to have a wonderful sister like her! Im sure you are all JEALOUS!! I would be!!



 She just turned 29! What? "Why are you so OOooOOOLLLLLlllDDDD!" Hahaha ... inside joke. Anyways me the kids and my mom went to Francesco's for Lunch on her birthday day. It was fun to just relax ( as much as you can with three kids) and enjoy our lunch. Garlic Cheese pizza!!! YUmmmmmmm!!
 This...sadly....is the best pic I got of my sis and the kids. Getting all of the kids to look and smile is virtually impossible. LOL

Sunday we celebrated her birthday at my moms house. We had some yummy food, chatted about what has been going on our lives, and did cake and presents...OF COURSE!!



 Grandpa reading a book to Emma.....so cute!
 Me and MY SIS!! Love you so much Jess!! Thank you for being such a great sister! I will LOVE you forever!! I hope you had a great birthday this year!


Happy Birthday JESS!!

2 comments:

Stacy Hunt said...

That was cake? I would have guessed pie.

Anonymous said...

She IS cute and yes I am jealous that you have an awesome sister! How is she 29 and not married yet? Some lucky guy needs to snag her up QUICK!!!! Happy Birthday to your sister:)

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!