Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BALLZ DEEP

Yes that's right, that's the name of my husbands softball team. Hahaha those silly boys. Anyways they play every wednesday. It is so fun to go watch them, when I can. I always need to have some helping hands to run and watch the girls if they come. Ethan goes much more often then me. My dad and uncle have been going most of the weeks and they watch him. He loves to go play with his best buddies, Ashlynn and Kaitlynn. He calls them his "girlfriends". :0) Here are some cute shots that I took a few weeks ago.

Our all star daddy!!
This time they actually slept for the first half of the game. 
Ballz deep watchin a play
I think Ethan is in LoVe!!


GO BALLZ DEEP!!!

Or in mikes case...Ballz DEE. (some how the P is missing on his shirt) LOL




No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!