Friday, January 22, 2010

Tub fun

Well its a fact.....my kids love the tub! They just splash and laugh at each other for the longest time. I have been using a little newborn tub in the big tub and couldn't bathe all of them together so I bought them some tub seats for their birthday. They didn't know what to think at first but after I showed them that .....YES they can still splash.... they just loved it. Ethan always wants 2 babies in the tub so WHALLLLAAA there ya go KID!

One of the few pics that I have of Emma smiling. Not that she doesn't.....cuz she does just not for the camera. She was laughing at her silly brother. 


I washed all of their hair and did some silly do's! I love Sophie's! She has so much hair on the side it just curled perfectly. So funny!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love ALL the photos from each post! Way cute:) What will we do when our kids grow up and no longer let us take zillions of pictures of them?

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!