Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Chubby Girls!

Well one thing is for sure we have some chubby babies. They have been getting so big and I just cant believe they are almost 3 months old! Mike and I are leaving them and Ethan at my moms house for the weekend and going to Vegas with his work. I am both excited and nervous about leaving the babies for the first time. Im sure they will be just fine but im sure that I will miss them dearly. They will be fine .... but the question is how will my parents do! Hehe, its a lot of work! Anyways here are some cute pics of the chubbos.








3 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute! I am glad you 2 get a little get-a-way. We are praying for a chubbo this time. We'll see...

*The Hales Family* said...

Oh my gosh! I can not believe how big they are! So dang cute!

Shana Smith said...

Shannon your twins are beautiful! And chubby babys are the best, no matter how heavy they get when you hold them! Coasten is 8 1/2 months and he weighs 21 1/2 lbs! WOW

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!