Friday, December 16, 2011

Visit with Santa

Last weekend was the ward Christmas party, and my Jean / Jewelry party on the same day so Mike took the kids over to visit with Santa. I stayed home and looked at cute jeans and jewelry! He said that Ethan pretty much just froze and didn't really talk much and the girls were pretty good. They just sat there and kept looking at Santa. We had hoped to get to the mall and have them sit on Santa's lap so I could take some pics but Mike was able to get a few.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those girls are so stinkin cute!! I don't know how you do it with twins girls. If I had to doll up 2 girls everyday we would have A LOT of meltdowns in this house...well, we do anyway. But we'd have more if I had 2 daughters.

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!