Wednesday, August 3, 2011

7 years.....

Mike and I just celebrated our 7 year ANNIVERSARY!! I am so unbelievably lucky to have such a wonderful husband! It is amazing how well we fit together. He makes me laugh.....a lot. We trust in each other. We know each other like no ones else ever will. I can't seem to get enough of him.

We decided to spend a night in Park City. We left friday day to go up and golf at the Park City Golf Course. It was so fun, even though we got paired up with another 2 guys and I was SUPER nervous. I am a beginner so I didn't want anyone to get frustrated with my slow golfing. LOL

(clearly not my own pic but I thought I should have one of the golf course.)

After golf we checked into our hotel, The Caledonian. It was so nice. It even had a private hot tub on the balcony!! I couldn't find my cord for my dead camera so all i have are phone pics....





After check in we went out to dinner. Here is a view from our outdoor table....
And then saw a movie....
and LOVED it! 

Then enjoyed some time in the hot tub. In the morning we woke up and had breakfast at a little place near our hotel. There was a car show right outside of our hotel so we walked around looking at all the old cars.




Then we headed down to do some outlet shopping. Even though we were only away for 24 hours I am so happy to have had the time to be with my HUBBY!!  


Happy Anniversary Babe !! LOVE you so much!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two!! What a fun 24 hours. I am jealous! It all sounds like heaven! Shannon-how long have you been golfing for?

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!