Sunday, May 15, 2011

Save second base...

The Race for the cure is always so fun! This year was great weather and the kids were actually in good moods! I am an emotional person so EVERY year when I see how many people come to support a great cause it tugs at my heartstrings. I get so emotional and am so thankful that my grandma is a survivor!

 







 took a pic at the one mile mark but forgot about the rest! LOL
 The boys
 Ethan caught a ride. His feet were tired. Good thing grandpa loves him so much!
 LOL....classic ASH
 Saving the TATAS!
 Emma and mama
 Emma and Dada
 Emma and BRO
 Emma and Grandma.....Sophie was sleeping for all of these pics! LOL
 Our hero. Grandma Yoshi!


 Ahhhhh my aunties love me too much!!
 Look at that smiley EMMA!!
Grandma and Grandpa Jinks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun!!! I really want to do this walk next year! I loved the shirts and the pink sweats-cute idea:)

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!