Wednesday, March 23, 2011

GREEN!

St. Pattys day! I bought some green outfits for the kids for this St. Patrick's Day. I knew we wouldn't really see anyone on the actual day of so I had them wear them on Sunday to grandmas. Ethan had so much fun pinching everyone who didn't have green on .... even though it was 4 days too soon. He wore his green leprechaun shirt every day that week. Even to this day he will still give a little pinch if you don't have any green on. I don't know why but he always seems to pinch my belly chub. Funny kid. Ashley made Ethan an Leprechaun mask at grandmas too! Mike had a good laugh at that one. We even had a chance to go out on St. Patrick's Night!! So much fun! 





 Ashley's mask.....What an artist!!

 St Patty's Day at the club!!

 This is Ashley trying to transfer some of her butt to me! LOL It didn't work. :(






No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!