Monday, February 28, 2011

me

-My house is clean only about 10% of the time
-I really hate to cook....all the planning and working towards a meal some may not even like. Im working on it.
-I have really low self esteem. Also working on it.
-I know I will never be one of those trendy mothers that has the perfectly decorated home and knows how to do absolutely everything.
-I am lazy...yup I can admit it. I have a hard time getting motivated to do much when it comes to things I should be doing.
-I use the tv as a babysitter more than I should.
-I am a jealous person.
-I miss my job and talking to grownups in the day.
-I am overly emotional.

And after all of that............... one thing I can tell you is I am SO SOOO grateful for who I am. I am so blessed to have a loving family. A husband that would do anything for me and will always be there for me. I have the cutest and funniest kids! Sorry I am impartial to my own. They make me laugh and cry sometimes but I am so thankful for their cute little faces. I may not have many but I am thankful for the friends I do have. I am thankful for being a mother. I am thankful for being a daughter, a sister, a cousin and a friend. I am thankful for my life , thought sometimes harder than expected, I am thankful for it.





No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!