Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Potty time!!

Ok so we started potty training Ethan when he was like 2 1/2 and it did NOT work. I just bucked up and said what the heck lets really give it another try. I think he was more ready now at 3 1/2 than he was a year ago. So far it has gone.....as to be expected. He has done really good, some accidents, one day of complete meltdown on my part, and finally one whole day with no accidents. He still does not really know when he has to go on his own and we are using the timer on my phone to time his trips. We even set the timer sound as a duck or a robot so it makes it fun for him. He gets a potty treat every time he goes potty and gets a sticker too. When he gets all the stickers on his "#2" page then he gets a pillow pet!! So........so far so good. Lets just hope he keeps getting better!~
Ethan enjoying one of his potty treats!
"I put my own undies on!"
All this potty training is exhausting!




No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!