Thursday, July 30, 2009

Grandma Yoshis house

We love going to my grandmas house every Sunday. It is always so much fun to see family and have a great time laughing , talking about our week , and eating some yummy food grandma cooks. Last week we let Ethan play in a little pool my mom set up. He loved it!! We even got the girls in their swim suits and let them in on the fun too. Tee, my dad and Ethan even washed the cars. Good thing....my car needed it! Thanks guys. Here are some pics from the fun day....







Emma and Sophie's first try at a sippy cup

Sophie seemed to like it.....


Emma not so much



This one is so funny .... it makes me laugh!








1 comment:

Darla said...

Cute blog, Shannon! Hope you don't mind me checking it out! I love all the pictures of Ethan...he has a different expression in all of them, it cracks me up!

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!