Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Flower's, Frame's , and Tutu's

Well I have been working on making some things for the girls and I got so carried away I am going to start selling them. My sister is having a purse party and I will have them there.... Here is the info....
Purse Party
Hosted by Jessica Fox
May 16th
6-8 Pm
1220 W. Brister Dr. (approx. 5400 S.)
Murray Ut, 84123

Rsvp to Jessica 801-694-3605
(0r just let me know 801-694-6431)

Also Featuring
Flower's Frame's and Tutu's
By Shannon


Sophie is in the first one that I made. It looks white but it is pink and white, the pink is really soft.

Emma was giving us some great smiles!!



2 comments:

*The Hales Family* said...

That stuff is so dang cute!

Ashley said...

Oh my heck-I love EVERYTHING! I hope I can make it!!

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!