Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ready to POP!!

So Im nearing the end of my pregnancy. I went to the doc last Wednesday and he said that I am making a little progress but that on Tuesday I will most likely be able to go off of the medicine that is keeping me from having contractions. SOOOooo maybe we will finally be able to meet the twins this week or next week. I cant believe it is almost here!! Thank you everyone that has been so helpfull and loving durring all of the hospital scares and bed rest. I love you all.


3 comments:

Phannie said...

wow. It is so exciting. I have a gift for the little ones. when can I come over and deliver it. Do you need anything? Help of any kind? just let me know.

Nicole said...

You are looking amazing...big bellied...but amazing! I am so excited for all of you. Plus I miss you at the spa - you always did the best manicures for me!

Ashley said...

You look amazing. I can't believe you're having twins and I'm so excited about your tentative names (Ellie told me) So stinkin cute. Best wishes!
The play dates will soon resume!!

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!