Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Ethan!!!

Wow What a fast 2 years. He has learned so much in just one year! Today is his birthday. He was born at about 7:20 pm. He was exactly 7 lbs. and a really long baby. Last year for his first birthday we went to Chuckie Cheese and had lots of family there to celebrate. This year because I am on bed rest we will wait until the twins are born to have a big celebration. For now we will just do small family stuff. Today we celebrated with mikes parents and we will do something on sunday with my family. This year he blew out his own candles and had a blast opening his presents. Here are some photos from today but I will post some more next week from my grandmas house.




Ethan I hope you know how proud I am of you! You are such a joy in everyones life and I cant wait to see what the next year brings us. I know you will be a great big brother and Im sure your sisters will love you as much as everyone else does. Thanks for being such a great little boy. We love you!!

No comments:

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!