Wednesday, August 20, 2008

And then there were 5!

Well we just found out that we are going to be having TWIN GIRLS!!! What a surprise!! Well we know one thing for sure ... we will be busy! Here are some shots from the ultrasound we got done at Fetal Fotos....




Here are both of them in the same shot. They were being stubborn in getting in the same photo.

Baby "A" was ready and willing to show what sex she was.

Baby "B" we had to work to see what sex she was but she gave us some good shots. Look at here cute hands!!

3 comments:

*The Hales Family* said...

i am still in shock...which means I am sure you are still in even more shock! I love that little baby countdown you have with the twins, how cute...I guess the only thing I am worried about is if you don't work anymore, waaaahhhhh!

Ashley said...

OH MY HECK-I am so excited for you. Ellie told me the news and I just couldn't believe it! It is going to be so fun. CONGRATULATIONS!!

LYDIA said...

Hey Shannon! I saw this on your facebook. I cannot believe you are having twin girls! I LOVE little girls, all the clothes and bows and shoes.... Congrats! Tell your husband hi too.

Happy Halloween

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!